1. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
By agreeing with this policy, you allow GlotDojo to collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
Personal Data You Provide: We collect Personal Data when you register for or use the Service, contact us with inquiries, update profile or answer our surveys. The Personal Data collected during these interactions may vary based on what you choose to share, and it may contain (and is not limited to) name, email, password, age, and country. If you log in to the Service via Facebook or Gmail, we may also collect your login credentials and other information you make available to us based on your Facebook and Gmail settings.
Personal Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Service: When you visit, use and interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, bing.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Service (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Opera, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“log data”). Log data may include your IP address, browser type and settings, your browser’s default language, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, device/advertising identifiers, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Browsing activities: We and our third parties may aggregate information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, date and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. It may include URLs, platform type, number of clicks, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages and errors logs.
Personal Data We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We have pages on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (“Social Media Pages”) that are administered by GlotDojo or eJOY. When you interact with these Social Media Pages, we may collect Personal Data that you provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
By agreeing with this policy, you allow us to use your personal information for purposes including but not limited to:
- Providing our customers with a personalized service.
- Processing orders, registrations and inquiries.
- Conducting market research surveys.
- Measuring interest in our website, products and services.
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer.
- Displaying tailored online advertisements we think may interest you
- Resolving disputes, collecting fees, and troubleshooting problems.
- Notifying you of new changes, updates, problems or general announcements.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of our Service, improving, adding features or making changes to our products and services.
3. IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND PRACTICES
We are not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without prior notice.
5. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
6. HOW GLOTDOJO PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION
We have security procedures for the storage and disclosure of personal information in order to prevent unauthorized access, hacking, loss of data and other digital risks. Keep in mind, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is ever fully secure or error-free. While we strive to use high standard protective means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee you absolute security. You are solely responsible for what information you provide us, and by agreeing to this policy, you agree with our security procedures at the time of provision and accept the associated risks.
7. INTERNATIONAL USERS
By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Data will be transferred from your location to the facilities and servers of GlotDojo in Vietnam.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US